Saturday 26 March 2011

Katie Price is a roll-er model

KATIE Price's was sporting a look that was enough to make stylists curl up and dye as she jetted off with boy toy Leandro Penna today.

The glamour girl, also known as Jordan, has been spotted several times this week with her hair up in rollers - a far cry from her usual heavily groomed look.

Despite denying she's dating pin-up Leandro, saying the pair are just good pals, they walked hand-in-hand as they made their way through Gatwick airport to catch their flight Dublin.

The 25-year-old South American seems smitten with Katie, 32, saying he's dying to introduce the mum-of-three to his family back home.

Speaking to Argentinian magazine Caras this week, he said: "Yes, I'll take her to Argentina and introduce her to my family

"She introduced me to her family and I want Katie to know where I come from.

"I want her to know my roots, my world. I'll take her home to my family - my parents, my brothers and sister."

Model Leandro has been staying at Katie's Surrey mansion since she met him at a post-Oscars party last month.

And Katie could do with a quick vacation after her ego took a dent when her new Sky Living show debuted to disappointing ratings on Tuesday.

Only 470,000 people tuned into watch the show, Katie, lacklustre figures compared with her previous shows' first episodes.

The busty model's last reality outing, ITV2's What Katie Did next, saw an audience of 1.4million tune in for the series opener.

But Sky bosses insisted they were pleased with her audience and argued that more people have access to ITV2 compared to Living because it's available on Freeview.

No comments:

Post a Comment